|Promo||Zone 1 – 15 €||Zone 2 – 20 €||
Zone 3 – 25 €
|Zone 4 – 35 €||Zone 5 – get a quote|
Germany – free
Austria – 7,9 €* / 11,9 € **
*up to 5 kg / **more
and other countries…
Min. order 100 EUR
For non-EU residents (Switzerland, Norway, USA, etc) 0% VAT will be applied after the order is completed.
For European companies with a valid VAT number 0% VAT will be applied after the order is completed.
Standard parcels (in case the country has no size limits*) are sent:
- with DPD/Geis;
- cargo delivery (Dachser, UPS, TNT) for large and multipack parcels
All parcels are always insured.
Average delivery time
- Promo – 2-3 days
- Zone 1 – 3-4 days
- Zone 2 – 3-5 days
- Zone 3 and 4 – 5-7 days
Please note that additional taxes and fees may be applied in non-EU countries. Address to your local customs in advance to know more about taxes in your country.
We use the strongest five-layer cardboard boxes to guarantee safe delivery to any corner of the world. Such high quality packaging provides the possibility of multiple deliveries (Producer – Wholesaler – Retailer – Final Consumer).
Receiving the goods and the insurance claims
Important! Before receiving the goods examine the cardboard box including its bottom. Check the integrity of the borders and corners. Record ANY package damages on the delivery note. All the transport damage claims after the acceptance of the goods without official records about the package damages will not be taken into account!
Please note that damaged goods can be refunded only if you have recorded package damages before the acceptance of the goods (see Packaging control above).
Examine the goods as soon as possible. In case of damages:
- Mail parcels – direct to the local post office to record the damages (post offices in different countries may have different time limits for claiming , most often 2 days) and to claim for the refund. In case you officially recorded the transport damages before the acceptance of the goods and the local post office still rejects the compensation, a new product will be provided at the expense of AFstyle s.r.o. as soon as the Customer sends back the damaged goods at his/her own expenses. rejectsre
- DPD/Geis/UPS/TNT/Dachser parcels – send us the review and the photos of the damaged goods and the packaging (of all the parcel sides) within 2 days from the shipping date.
In case of loss and delay please contact us as soon as possible (max. 30 days from shipping date).
Truck delivery (non-standard pallet delivery)
In order to recognize freight damages and claims the insurance companies want any damages to be very well recorded immediately on receiving the goods. It means:
- Make a record of all the damages on the delivery report
- Make a detailed record of all the damages with the driver (with his signature and/or stamp)
- Take pictures of the damaged goods the best way still in the truck
- Take pictures of the damaged packaging (before unpacking the goods)
- Take pictures of the damaged goods after unpacking
Please avoid records like “damaged goods, still undamaged packaging” or “delivered in the original undamaged packaging”, etc.
Paper invoices are not sent with the goods (except for non-EU countries). A copy can always be requested by e-mail. Usually invoices are issued right after we get the order.