- If you have a laser tool, it will facilitate the background marking, if not, you can mark it up manually (see points 5,6).
- Extend the marker pen in order to properly mark the background up.
- Measure the length of the inner aquarium tank length.
- Measure the inner tank height using the tape line.
- Mark up the background length with the extended marker pen.
- Mark up the background height with the extended marker pen.
- Cut the background with the saw.
- Stick the background in the tank with special aquarium silicone.
- The finished aquarium tank with the installed background within.
The following filtration scheme is recommended. The quantity of the grids depends on the length of the tank. It’s a 2m tank on the photo below: